Mexican Corn Spread
From Chile Pepper magazine. Using half the recipe, I mixed this with a cooked 16 oz bag of frozen corn for a different twist. I did reduce the lemon juice by half.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Let sit at room temperature while cooking corn.
- Use a flexible spatula to spread topping on ears of corn.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION