1/1 Photo of Corn Chips from Scratch
I was looking on the Zaar for this recipe, but suprisingly, only found recipe for corn chips using corn tortillas. Found this somewhere else online..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Turn dough out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a well oiled baking sheet.
- 4Spread dough out evenly and thinly across pan.
- 5You may scored the dough into chip shapes or leave it whole and break it up later.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 7Allow to cool on pan and break apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Chips from Scratch
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1208.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g