Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was looking on the Zaar for this recipe, but suprisingly, only found recipe for corn chips using corn tortillas. Found this somewhere else online..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Turn dough out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a well oiled baking sheet.
- Spread dough out evenly and thinly across pan.
- You may scored the dough into chip shapes or leave it whole and break it up later.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Allow to cool on pan and break apart.