Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish has such pretty colour and great flavour. It is a little different from the one already posted, as it has tomatoes and cheddar cheese. This is from TOH. I have posted it as it appears in the magazine but if you use a non-stick pan, as I do, reduce the oil to 1 tbsp as you don't need that much oil.
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 zucchini, medium size, quartered and sliced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 12 ounces corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In large skillet, saute onion in the oil until tender.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer.
- Add zucchini and tomato, cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in corn, water, parsley, salt and pepper, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
All of my favorite flavors of the summer loaded into one delicious and beautiful dish! Loved it. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2012.