Recipe by rosemere
This is a recipe I found in a cookbook ( The Healing Foods by Prevention Magazine Editors) It looks tasty and simple.
Top Review by brokenburner
Interesting idea!! The spicing was subtle, but present, which was nice. The only problem I had was that the Pyrex dish was too big, and so I wound up with thin slices that fell apart. It also took a REALLY long time in the oven until it wasn't a bowl of liquid anymore. Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a large bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg substitute, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in onions and corn.
- Coat a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonticck spray.
- Add the corn mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until set and light brown on top.