1/2 Photos of Cordon Bleu Casserole Supreme
1 hr 20 mins
This wonderful casserole combines everything you need for a well-balanced meal with the terrific taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu. Great for guests or for a potluck as well, as kids and adults both seem to like the combination of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons essence of emeril southwest seasoning (or your favorite chicken seasoning(may be omitted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced deli ham (we liked honey ham)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized strips and brown in oil.
- 3If using seasoning, sprinkle chicken during cooking process.
- 4Slicing is much easier if chicken is partially frozen (or partially thawed).
- 5While chicken is cooking, spray a 10x15 pan and spread potatoes in the bottom.
- 6Stack deli ham and slice into roughly 1-inch square pieces.
- 7Layer browned chicken, sliced cream cheese, and ham over potatoes.
- 8Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- 9Top with broccoli.
- 10Combine soup and pepper, then spoon over broccoli.
- 11Top with remaining cheese.
- 12Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- 13Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Casserole Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.3
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 748.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: