Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a copycat recipe of Copeland's Shrimp and Tasso Pasta. It tastes identical to their dish. My family loves it. This is just one serving, so i wind up quadrupling the recipe. (Good for one person or for the whole family.)
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add tasso and sauté to render fat.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and curled, taking care not to burn the butter.
- Add Alfredo sauce and stir to incorporate. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Do not allow the sauce to reduce.
- Pour heated pasta in a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over pasta.
- Top with green onion and cheese.
Very delicious!!!!! Today i was craving (pregnancy cravings) this dish, and I didn't want to take the drive to Copelands. So i googled to see if this dish could be created and i must admit that it was DEAD ON THE MONEY!!! Thanks very much!!!