Cajun Corn Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- crisco original nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) package martha white sweet yellow cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked tasso, country ham or 1 cup baked ham
- HEAT oven to 375°F Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook about 3 minutes or until slightly wilted, stirring occasionally.
- BEAT eggs in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, sour cream, cornbread mix and red pepper; stir until well blended. Stir in cream style corn, whole kernel corn, ham and cooked vegetables. Pour into greased baking dish. BAKE 48 to 55 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"