Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just received this in an email
Make and share this Copycat Olive Garden Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 (6 ounce) beef tenderloin fillets
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash parsley, finely chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- SAUCE: Heat oil and butter in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions, salt, and pepper; cook 10 minutes or until softened and golden browned, stir frequently.
- Add both wines, broth, vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- BEEF: Lightly rub filets with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill to preferred temperature. Place onions and sauce on a platter and top with steaks. Garnish with parsley and rosemary.