Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Copycat IHOP recipe
Make and share this Copycat Ihop Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg (slightly beaten )
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium sized bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and baking soda, whisk together with a fork to blend all of the dry ingredients.
- Add vegetable oil, slightly beaten egg, 1 and 1/2 cups of buttermilk and stir until mixture is just well blended.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice and stir until you have a uniform mixture.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium heat.
- Oil the cooking area slightly with vegetable oil.
- Pour batter into pan (1/2 cup of batter per pancake).
- Flip pancake over when you see the edges of the pancake become dry and small bubbles from on the uncooked side.
- After flipped cook for another minute.
- Serve warm.