Gluten Free, Casein Free Copycat IHOP Pancakes
- Ready In:
- Preheat electric griddle to 375 degrees F.
- Sift together dry ingredients into mixing bowl; set aside.
- Stir rice milk and cider vinegar into a small bowl, set aside.
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl and add canola oil. Whisk in rice milk/vinegar mixture.
- Whisk in flour mixture just until combined. Batter will be thin and lumpy, but don't overmix; otherwise the pancakes will be tough.
- Using shortening or GFCF margarine, grease the preheated pancake griddle. Pour pancake batter by 1/4 cup onto hot griddle, leaving room for batter to spread and make turning easy.
- When pancakes are full of bubbles and lightly browned on the bottom, turn and cook until evenly browned.
- For variety, use 1 cup applesauce and 1-1/2 cups rice milk; add 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!