Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a great Mocha Freeze, substitute chocolate pudding for the vanilla.
- 1 cup milk
- ice cube
- 1 cup frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon maxwell house instant coffee
- POUR milk into large glass measuring cup. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Pour into blender. Add frozen whipped topping, dry pudding mix and coffee; cover.
- BLEND on high speed until smooth.
- POUR into glasses. Serve immediately.
This is the best shake/ freeze ever!!!! I love it! I also made it using Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding. And FYI- if you are out of Cool Whip you can still make it & it's good!- just use less ice and know that it's not as creamy as the original.
Used sugarfree and fat free ingredients to cut the calories and was pleasantly surprised with the results. So darn good it had me going back for another! DD had one along with me and she was happy as a clam while slurping away on hers! Thanks!
YUMMY COOL n' CREAMY! I LOVED this MOCHA flavored freeze! I used 1 percent milk, Cool Whip Lite, sugar-free chocolate pudding and decaf instant coffee. I put it in some rammekins to serve and froze the leftovers...if you thaw it a little it's just as good! To serve it, I topped it with cinnamon. I think this would make a great pudding smoothy if you add more milk. Made for Photo tag.