1/1 Photo of Cool 'n Creamy Coffee Freeze
For a great Mocha Freeze, substitute chocolate pudding for the vanilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup milk
- ice cube
- 1 cup frozen Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon maxwell house instant coffee
- 1POUR milk into large glass measuring cup. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Pour into blender. Add frozen whipped topping, dry pudding mix and coffee; cover.
- 2BLEND on high speed until smooth.
- 3POUR into glasses. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cool 'n Creamy Coffee Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 391.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g