I just love iced coffee and this fits the bill perfectly--
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip, frozen
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- Pour milk into large glass measuring cup.
- Add enough ice to measure 3 cups.
- Pour into blender.
- Add frozen Cool Whip, pudding, and instant coffee.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is really decadent! I did make it a bit more "diabetic" friendly by using no-sugar added Cool Whip and nonfat no-sugar added instant pudding (the 1 oz size). I also used the White Chocolate flavor instead of vanilla, which really put this over the top :) It was like a really creamy coffee milkshake. Nice, refreshing drink on a hot day, and would make a nice after dinner light "dessert".Reply
see 26 more