- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen lemon juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 mint sprigs
- 3 sprigs fresh lavender (may substitute 2 T. dried lavender flowers)
- lemon slice
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh lavender
- mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 7 cups water to a boil over med-high heat; stir in 1 cup sugar; cook, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice, mint sprigs, and lavender sprigs; let stand at least 2 hours.
- Pour lemonade mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher (discard the herbs).
- Serve over ice; garnish if desired.