Recipe by FloridaNative
I made this recipe for my husband a couple of years ago when he asked for Fried Corn at Thanksgiving. From Cooks.com
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! I made this as directed other than halving the recipe. Very simple and very good. Thanks FN for a new keeper side dish. Congrats again on your Week #12 win in the Football Pool.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn or 2 (8 ounce) cans corn
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 -inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, fine diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, fine diced
- sea salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in a large frying pan until bacon is browned; reduce heat, add onion and peppers.
- Cook 3-5 minutes, until onions are translucent. Pour off bacon grease.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain corn in separate pan.
- At medium heat, add corn to bacon and onions in frying pan and stir-fry until corn starts to brown.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.