Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this recipe for my husband a couple of years ago when he asked for Fried Corn at Thanksgiving. From Cooks.com
- Fry bacon in a large frying pan until bacon is browned; reduce heat, add onion and peppers.
- Cook 3-5 minutes, until onions are translucent. Pour off bacon grease.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain corn in separate pan.
- At medium heat, add corn to bacon and onions in frying pan and stir-fry until corn starts to brown.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Yum! I made this as directed other than halving the recipe. Very simple and very good. Thanks FN for a new keeper side dish. Congrats again on your Week #12 win in the Football Pool.
Wow, what a great side dish. Had this last night with dinner and DW and I both really enjoyed this. BTW, I used two jalapenos as part of the pepper and gave it a nice kick, Thanks for a new side dish.
This is defineately an easy meal to prepare. I did cut back on the onions a tad, my preference. But all in all a very nice dinner. Made for Potluck tag.