Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Cooks Country magazine. The flavor combination of the blue cheese, celery, and hot sauce is perfect. I added just a few more dashes of hot sauce to the chicken after I shredded it to make it a little more spicy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream and scallions in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer 8 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite sized pieces (you can add more hot sauce here if you want).
- Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture onto a tortilla followed by a 1/4 of the chicken and then top with another tortilla.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.