Kristy D.'s Note:
This is from the Cooks Country magazine. The flavor combination of the blue cheese, celery, and hot sauce is perfect. I added just a few more dashes of hot sauce to the chicken after I shredded it to make it a little more spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream and scallions in a bowl.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer 8 minutes.
- 5Shred chicken into bite sized pieces (you can add more hot sauce here if you want).
- 6Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture onto a tortilla followed by a 1/4 of the chicken and then top with another tortilla.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooks Country Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.9
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.6 mg
- Sodium 1632.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 48.7 g