Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Cooks Country magazine. The flavor combination of the blue cheese, celery, and hot sauce is perfect. I added just a few more dashes of hot sauce to the chicken after I shredded it to make it a little more spicy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream and scallions in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer 8 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite sized pieces (you can add more hot sauce here if you want).
- Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture onto a tortilla followed by a 1/4 of the chicken and then top with another tortilla.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.