Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Cooks Country magazine. The flavor combination of the blue cheese, celery, and hot sauce is perfect. I added just a few more dashes of hot sauce to the chicken after I shredded it to make it a little more spicy.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 celery rib, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 4 tortillas, 10 inch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine blue cheese, celery, sour cream and scallions in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and hot sauce and simmer 8 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite sized pieces (you can add more hot sauce here if you want).
- Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture onto a tortilla followed by a 1/4 of the chicken and then top with another tortilla.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.