Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know the month/date of the issue that I saved this from. It's my go-to caesar dressing when I want a quick dressing, or when I want something that's a little more kid-friendly than a classic caesar dressing. I wrote the recipe as-is from the magazine, but I don't buy/use fat-free mayo. I also just throw everything into my magic bullet and go, which works great, too!
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Drop the garlic halves through the opening in a blender lid with the blender on; process until minced.
- 2. Add the mayonnaise and the rest of the ingredients; process until well-blended.
- 3. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.