Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing-Pampered Chef
this has dijon mustard & mayo. can be stored up to 2 weeks in fridge.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Whisk together lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard, black pepper & garlic.
- Add mayo; whisk until smooth.
- While whisking add oil. Whisk until blended.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Took this to a b-b-q as one of the dressings to go with recipe #280391 as it was well received though some thought more garlic would have been better but still far better than the commercial brands. I had it again to day on a mixed salad and thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you um-um-good, made for New Kid on The Block.Reply