Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
What is better than chocolate chip and marshmallows.NOTHING!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand* sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups milk chocolate, cadies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven 375*F. Press cookie dough into 2 ungreased 12-inch pizza pans. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven.
- In medium-sized saucepan, melt chips with Eagle Brand. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with milk chocolate candies, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Bake 4 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Cool. cut into wedges.
- Makes 2 pizzas (24 servings).