Ashley U's Note:
Great for a summer morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pancake mix, milk, egg and oil just until blended.
- 2Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- 3Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Spoon batter by teaspoons onto skillet.
- 5Cook until bubbly; turn and cook until lightly browned.
- 6Keep warm until serving time.
- 7Place 6 pancakes on each serving plate.
- 8Top with bananas, strawberries, remaining chopped cookies and frozen yogurt.
- 9Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g