Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for a summer morning!
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely chopped, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- vanilla frozen yogurt
- strawberry syrup
- Mix pancake mix, milk, egg and oil just until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spoon batter by teaspoons onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbly; turn and cook until lightly browned.
- Keep warm until serving time.
- Place 6 pancakes on each serving plate.
- Top with bananas, strawberries, remaining chopped cookies and frozen yogurt.
- Drizzle with strawberry syrup.
- Serve immediately.
my family loved the pancakes. I was told that these are the only pancakes I could ever make again.
This was so yummy and very easy to cook. A real treat for fathers day.