- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules or 1⁄4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make soup stir together 1/3 cup of the dry mix and 1& 1/4 cup water in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- You can add 1 can of diced cooked chicken or turkey, frozen broccoli, or dried tomato powder or paste-- whatever you can think of.
- You can boil dried mushrooms in the water called for for a cream of mushroom soup.
- This mixture will make a total of 9 cans of condensed soup.