1/1 Photo of Company's in the Driveway Shrimp and Avocado Salsa
Ma Field's Note:
This is a delicious concoction that seems like it took a lot of time but you can whip up in about 10 minutes under pressure. You start with jarred salsa (whatever heat you like) and freshen it up with jalapeno, avocado, onion and shrimp. A shot of lime brightens the flavor and you're ready to hit the patio for a visit with your company. Also great to take to a cookout. Try it with the Chili-Lime Tortilla Chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shrimp in strainer and run under cold water until thawed, about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, dice onion and avocado.
- 3In medium bowl place salsa, onion, avocado and shrimp.
- 4Squeeze lime juice over all.
- 5Stir gently to combine.
- 6Serve immediately with tortilla chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company's in the Driveway Shrimp and Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 325.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g