Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a beautiful, colorful salad that will definitely impress your guests. I present it in a large clear bowl so you can see all the vibrant colors of the vegetables. It looks wonderful on the dinner table.
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb sliced genoa salami, diced
- 1⁄4 lb sliced provolone cheese, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 6 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 15 black olives, halved
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl so they are well incorporated then transfer to your serving dish. I serve the dressing on the side so each guest can use what they like. However, if you would like to serve it already dressed, drizzle it with olive oil and vinegar and toss to coat before transferring the salad to your serving dish.