1/1 Photo of Colombian Potato Salad
This is the way my MIL makes potato salad, at least according to DH's memory. It has vienna sausages, cut up, potatoes, eggs, peas and carrots. Don't laugh, it is good and every bite tastes different. For some reason, the only vienna sausages I could find in the store were made by Goya in the International aisle. I guess it is just one more ingredient that is disappearing from the shelves in the supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel cooled potatoes and chop into bite sized dice; place in a large bowl.
- 2Rinse and drain vienna sausages, cut each into 4 rounds; add to potatoes.
- 3Add onion and celery to potatoes.
- 4Coarsely chop eggs and add to potatoes.
- 5Add peas and carrots.
- 6Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; stir into potato mixture.
- 7Season with salt and pepper; garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colombian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 177.8 mg
- Sodium 529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g