Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- In a medium bowl stir, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and green pepper, toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill.
I used mayonaisse and added about 2 tbls. of milk. Yummy! Thanks Jacqueline!
I used 3/4 cup mayo and 1/4 cup sour cream, and substituted yellow peppers for the green. It got rave reviews from everyone. Easy, delicious, and just different enough to be eye catching.
Just made half a recipe for the two of us. It is very good, we liked the dressing a lot,love the hint of lemon, nice and crisp with the sweet green pepper in it, nice idea, had never used it in cole slaw before but will sure use it again. I did add one thing, about half a cup of chopped onion. Thanks for sharing a good one!