Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious! Makes a delightful luncheon main dish and great to serve with crackers at a party.
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 (10 ounce) bagdefrosted baby shrimp, drained (optional)
- Combine parsley, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chili sauce and horseradish.
- Gently stir in shrimp, then crabmeat.
- Chill and serve.