Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Chill time is included as cook time.
Make and share this Cold Clam Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces clams, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Let set for 2 hours before serving.
- Potato chips and all party crackers are good with this dip.
An excellent dip.
This is virtually indentical to the very first "real recipe" I made when I was 7 or 8! The really bizarre thing is that I'd made a bowl of this for my son a couple of days ago and RIGHT before I saw this on the website, I had gone into the kitchen to see if he'd left any in the bowl. I found the EMPTY bowl in the fridge, washed it, went back to the computer, and the next recipe I clicked on was this one. Twilight Zone--doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo...Wish I had another can of clams!