Clam Digger's Dip
By Snow's Minced Crab Company
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can chopped clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of reserved clam juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Cream together with mixer the softened cream cheese, sour cream, reserved clam juice.
- Beat until smooth and well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with potato chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 9 more