Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
A wonderful coffee martini. Take the time to make this martini, and you'll be on the dance floor for hours. Adapted from martiniart.com
Top Review by Vseward (Chef~V)
This was *Wonderful* I found Espresso Infused Vodka, which I bought in honor of this cocktail. Wow, thank you for turning me on to another one sweets! I added a bit more Kahlua, cause i like it dark ;) Yummers! I'll make this again. Had a long night a head of me, and this was perfect! (Made for Bevy Tag 8/08) Cheers! ~V
- 6 ounces stolichnaya coffee-infused vodka, kept in freezer
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 6 coffee beans
- 1 ounce espresso (chilled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour your vodka into a shaker 1/2 full with cracked ice and shake a few times. (You can make ice with caffeinated water if you like).
- Pour in Kahlua and stir gently to mix and while stirring slowly pour in your espresso.
- Strain into two frozen martini glasses.
- Add three coffee beans to each glass for garnish.