Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to put together in the food processor, just the right spice, moist and delicious.
Make and share this Cod Fish Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Poach the cod in the beer, until barely flakes.
- Break apart into chunks as you drop it into the food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the processor with 1 tbls of poaching liquid.
- Pulse until combined (well).
- Heat 2 tbls of oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Form fish mixture into patties and saute until toasty brown.