Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to put together in the food processor, just the right spice, moist and delicious.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cod fish fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle beer, dark (we used Guiness)
- 1 1⁄2 cups potato chips (salt and vinegar flavored)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Poach the cod in the beer, until barely flakes.
- Break apart into chunks as you drop it into the food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the processor with 1 tbls of poaching liquid.
- Pulse until combined (well).
- Heat 2 tbls of oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Form fish mixture into patties and saute until toasty brown.