katie in the UP's Note:
Easy to put together in the food processor, just the right spice, moist and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poach the cod in the beer, until barely flakes.
- 2Break apart into chunks as you drop it into the food processor.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients into the processor with 1 tbls of poaching liquid.
- 4Pulse until combined (well).
- 5Heat 2 tbls of oil in a nonstick skillet.
- 6Form fish mixture into patties and saute until toasty brown.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.6
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 495.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning