"These macaroons are simple and easy to make and a treat for Kids or Party. Amazing it doesn't even use any kind of fat."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites in a mixing bowl until they are stiff but not dry.
- 2Mix salt and flour in egg whites.
- 3Fill a large pot or another bowl(bigger than mixing bowl)with hot water.
- 4Immerse the mixing bowl in the hot water while mixing the sugar in.(Remove hot water after mixing sugar).
- 5Fold in vanilla, food color and coconut.(if batter is not stiff add some more coconut).
- 6Put the batter in frezeer for 10min.
- 7use small cookie scoop drop onto greased tray and with your fingers shape the top like a cone.
- 8Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for about 30-45 min or until the top of the macaroons start turing light golden in color.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g