Recipe by litldarlin
These cookies are so easy to make and just as easy to eat. If you love coconut, then you'll love these cookies.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat egg whites, vanilla, and salt till soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in coconut.
- Drop from one teaspoon 1 1/2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy eating coconut macaroon cookies.