Coconut-Jalapeno Red Snapper With Banana Black Bean Puree
- Puree: heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add banana; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, 1/4 C broth, juice, cumin, and salt; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Place banana mixture and remaining 1/4 C broth in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Snapper: combine carrot, milk, chili powder, salt, and jalapeños in a large skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a simmer.
- Add fish to pan; cover and simmer 7 minutes on each side.