Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 532.32 ml sugar, divided
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml cocoa
- 29.58 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml salt
- 236.59 ml brewed coffee
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 9.85 ml vanilla, divided
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 14.79-44.37 ml hot water
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- CAKE: Beat 2 cups sugar,oil and 2 eggs at hight speed with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients,combine coffee and buttermilk to oil mixture.
- Beat at medium speed 3 minutes.
- Stir in nuts and half of vanilla.
- Pour half of batter into a greased,floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy,gradually add remaning sugar and remaning egg.
- Beat until just blended.
- Stir in remaning vanilla,coconut and chocolate chips,spoon over batter in pan,leaving a 1/2 inch border around center and edge.
- Top with remaning batter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with warm glaze.
- GLAZE: Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat,stir in sugar and remaning ingredients.