- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush 11"x7" pan with coconut oil.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer. Mix until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sugar gradually; continue mixing. Add coconut flour and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Slice into squares.