An easy cookie to mix up with lots of variation possiblities. No eggs or butter needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together; oil, water, vanilla, and sugar.
- 2Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Remove carefully to cooling rack.
- 6Cookies will hold together better as they cool.
- 7Variations: Try 1/4 c oil and 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- 8Try chocolate chips instead of raisins.
- 9Try almond extract and chopped almonds.
- 10Try craisins, sunflower nuts, you name it!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cookies (With Oil)
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g