This is a delicious brownie recipe made with Virgin Coconut Oil. You can also put some shredded coconut on top for a more coconut-y flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and sides 9×13 inch baking pan. Mix sugars, coconut oil, vanilla and eggs in medium bowl. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Add the flour mixture in gradually, mixing until smooth after each addition. Spread batter in pan, and sprinkle with chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick or cake-tester inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with cold milk after they’ve cooled.
- 2Variations -.
- 3Melt caramel, adding about 1 tablespoon of milk to thin it and drizzle it over brownies.
- 4You can also substitute walnuts for pecans.
- 5Dark chocolate chunks can be chopped up and put on instead of the chocolate chips.
- 6Mix half of the chocolate chips in the batter before putting it in the pan.
- 7Sprinkle shredded coconut on top with the nuts and chocolate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cocoa Pecan Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: