Coconut Chicken in Crock Pot
- Brown chicken with garlic,with garlic cut in large pieces(about 3 slices in a clove)or simply toss chicken in frozen with chopped cloves.
- Toss in all the vegetables, and chicken.
- Mix together coconut milk, and cumin.
- Toss everything, including coconut mix, in crock pot.
- Cook time is based on how you like your meat. If you like to chew your meat, then 9 hours on low if the chicken is frozen.5hours on low if the chicken was browned first.
- If you like to have your meat the fall off the bone, (assuming that your chicken has bones, the best way to cook this dish is the have bones in your chicken, cause it keeps in the flavour), 10-12 hours on low if the chicken is frozen. 7 hours if the chicken was browned first.
- And just eat with rice, has to be rice, can't be anything except for rice. RICE! Plain white rice!