Recipe by Danielle K.
I haven't yet cooked this one, but it looks like it'd be an interesting combination, so I'm going to try it sometime soon.
Top Review by HappyBunny
An excellent recipe! The muffins are light and fluffy and the coconut makes all the difference to the flavour. I only got 12 muffins from the batter but perhaps my cases were larger. Thanks Danielle!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed together
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and eggs, then mix in the ripe bananas and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar together, then add to the wet ingredients and mix just until all is moistened.
- Add the coconut.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.