Recipe by mandabears
I got this recipe from another web site(what was I thinking)and made it for a dinner party and everyone really liked it, so I thought the 'zaarites might enjoy it too. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained, reserve the juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package pineapple Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup coconut
- cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add enough water to the reserved pineapple juice to make 3/4 cup.
- In a bowl dissolve jell-o and boiling water.
- Stir well until jell-o is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup pineapple juice mixture.
- In a separate bowl beat cream cheese on medium high speed.
- Gradually add jell-o mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Chill until mixture is thickened, but not set.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and coconut.
- Pour in a 4 cup mold that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- I used a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate until firm.