These cookies are low in sugar, fat and salt. Plus they taste really good! I got this recipe from the Aug/Sept 2004 issue of Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl cream the butter, cream cheese and sugars.
- 2Add the egg and egg white; mix well.
- 3Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with nonstick spray.
- 6Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes or until edges are set.
- 7Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 98.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g