1/2 Photos of Cmp (chocolate, Marshmallow, Peanut) Pie
This pie is inspired by the CMP sundae. This is a great dessert for potlucks. Cook time includes baking crust plus cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk (2% or whole)
- 1For crust: Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and chopped peanuts together in bowl. Press into bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool---about 30 minutes.
- 21ST LAYER: Cream PB and cream cheese. Beat in sugar. Blend in 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon scattered dallops on to cooled crust and gently spread evenly over the crust.
- 32ND LAYER: Beat pudding mixes and milk until thick. Spoon scattered dallops on top of first layer and gently spread evenly.
- 43RD LAYER: Beat 12 oz. whipped topping with marshmallow fluff and spoon scattered dallops over 2nd layer---gently spread evenly over 2nd layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips; if desired.
- 5Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cmp (chocolate, Marshmallow, Peanut) Pie
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 394.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g