1/2 Photos of Cmp (chocolate, Marshmallow, Peanut) Pie
This pie is inspired by the CMP sundae. This is a great dessert for potlucks. Cook time includes baking crust plus cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 226.79 g frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 96.38 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 650.62 ml cold milk (2% or whole)
- 1For crust: Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and chopped peanuts together in bowl. Press into bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool---about 30 minutes.
- 21ST LAYER: Cream PB and cream cheese. Beat in sugar. Blend in 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon scattered dallops on to cooled crust and gently spread evenly over the crust.
- 32ND LAYER: Beat pudding mixes and milk until thick. Spoon scattered dallops on top of first layer and gently spread evenly.
- 43RD LAYER: Beat 12 oz. whipped topping with marshmallow fluff and spoon scattered dallops over 2nd layer---gently spread evenly over 2nd layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips; if desired.
- 5Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cmp (chocolate, Marshmallow, Peanut) Pie
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.0
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 394.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g