Recipe by *Parsley*
This pie is inspired by the CMP sundae. This is a great dessert for potlucks. Cook time includes baking crust plus cooling time.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 226.79 g frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 96.38 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 650.62 ml cold milk (2% or whole)
- 340.19 g frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed
- 158.51 ml marshmallow cream
- 44.37 ml chopped peanuts, if desired AND (to garnish) or 44.37 ml mini chocolate chips, if desired (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- For crust: Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and chopped peanuts together in bowl. Press into bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool---about 30 minutes.
- 1ST LAYER: Cream PB and cream cheese. Beat in sugar. Blend in 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon scattered dallops on to cooled crust and gently spread evenly over the crust.
- 2ND LAYER: Beat pudding mixes and milk until thick. Spoon scattered dallops on top of first layer and gently spread evenly.
- 3RD LAYER: Beat 12 oz. whipped topping with marshmallow fluff and spoon scattered dallops over 2nd layer---gently spread evenly over 2nd layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips; if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refridgerator.