- 1 lb smoked turkey, chopped
- 8 ounces cooked ham, chopped
- 8 ounces process swiss cheese or 8 ounces American cheese, torn
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cherries or 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3- or 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, combine turkey, ham, process cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 to 2 hours or until cheeses are melted, stirring after 1 hour.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Before serving, stir in half of the bacon. Top with the remaining bacon and tomatoes.
- Serve with baguette crisps or vegetable dippers.