Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".
Make and share this Classic Spinach Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food precessor, blend the tofu, milk, oregano, basil, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and onions together until it achieves the consistancy of cottage cheese.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and set aside.
- Cover the bottom of lasagna pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of noodles.
- Sprinkle half of the tofu mixture and 1/2 cup of the optional cheese.
- Cover this with noodles and a layer of sauce.
- Add the remaining filling, 1/2 cup of cheese, and a layer of sauce.
- Add one more layer of noodles, and cover with sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
This was delicious! I pretty much followed the recipe. I used whole grain lasagna noodles to make it even better for us. We will have this one again and again, thanks!!
Delicious vegan lasagna recipe. I prefer a little more tomato taste in mine, so next time I might use a little less tofu and a little more tomato sauce. Thanks.