1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a blender or food precessor, blend the tofu, milk, oregano, basil, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and onions together until it achieves the consistancy of cottage cheese.
- 3If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- 4Stir in the chopped spinach and set aside.
- 5Cover the bottom of lasagna pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of noodles.
- 6Sprinkle half of the tofu mixture and 1/2 cup of the optional cheese.
- 7Cover this with noodles and a layer of sauce.
- 8Add the remaining filling, 1/2 cup of cheese, and a layer of sauce.
- 9Add one more layer of noodles, and cover with sauce.
- 10Top with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1893.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g