Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".
Make and share this Classic Spinach Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food precessor, blend the tofu, milk, oregano, basil, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and onions together until it achieves the consistancy of cottage cheese.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and set aside.
- Cover the bottom of lasagna pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of noodles.
- Sprinkle half of the tofu mixture and 1/2 cup of the optional cheese.
- Cover this with noodles and a layer of sauce.
- Add the remaining filling, 1/2 cup of cheese, and a layer of sauce.
- Add one more layer of noodles, and cover with sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
This was delicious! I pretty much followed the recipe. I used whole grain lasagna noodles to make it even better for us. We will have this one again and again, thanks!!
Delicious vegan lasagna recipe. I prefer a little more tomato taste in mine, so next time I might use a little less tofu and a little more tomato sauce. Thanks.