- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 9 inches deep dish pie shells, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, salt and spices in a bowl. Add eggs and beat slightly. Add remaining ingredients; blend well. Pour pumpkin filling into pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes; reduce oven temp to 350 degrees and continue baking 40 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in pie center comes out clean.
- Cool a minimum of two hours before serving.