Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
The recipe we all know and love.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 340.19 g package semisweet chocolate morsels (I recommend Whole Foods 365 Brand)
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Love this classic recipe - using Nestle chips!!! My granddaughter and I will enjoy making them this weekend :-) Thanks for posting!
Classic chocolate chip cookie! Yum!
always and still the best