- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey
- 3⁄4 cup Quaker Oats (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape meatloaf mixture into 10x6 inch loaf on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf doneness (160°F) beef, 170°F for turkey), until center and juices show no pink color.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers promptly and use within 2 days.