Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Original recipe from Quaker Oats. My mother used make every Sunday growing up.
Make and share this Classic Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape meatloaf mixture into 10x6 inch loaf on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf doneness (160°F) beef, 170°F for turkey), until center and juices show no pink color.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers promptly and use within 2 days.
Just like my Mom makes. My family - including kids - loves it. Thanks for sharing!