Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Original recipe from Quaker Oats. My mother used make every Sunday growing up.
Make and share this Classic Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape meatloaf mixture into 10x6 inch loaf on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until meatloaf doneness (160°F) beef, 170°F for turkey), until center and juices show no pink color.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers promptly and use within 2 days.
Just like my Mom makes. My family - including kids - loves it. Thanks for sharing!