Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy recipe from Super Food Ideas magazine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 1 long red chili, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400 g borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 400 g cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 roma tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped (use regular tomatoes if roma not available)
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add onion, garlic, celery and chilli. Cook for 3 minutes or until onion and celery have softened.
- Stir in beans. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.