1/5 Photos of Clams in Garlic & White Wine
Delicious morsels to serve as a starter or appetizer. Adapted from Canadian Living mag. http://www.canadianliving.com/food/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut prosciutto into strips. In a large frypan, heat oil over medium heat; fry prosciutto until crisp, about 2 minutes.
- 2Remove to paper towel to drain.
- 3To the pan, add garlic, half of the parsley and the hot pepper flakes; fry for 1 minute. Add wine; bring to boil over medium high heat, add clams, cover and steam until clams open, about 5 minutes. Discard any clams that do not open.
- 4Sprinkle with prosciutto and remaining parsley.
- 5Ladle clams into small bowls and offer plenty of crusty bread to soak up the delicious broth.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clams in Garlic & White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: