Recipe by looneytunesfan
Served with crusty bread and a salad, it's the perfect meal for a chilly evening.
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels.
- Drain drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
- Stir in soup and milk.
- Add the clams, lemon juice, thyme, pepper and bacon; heat through.
- Garnish with parsley.